Monthly Archives: July 2016

Did you know that the top 1% earn 20% of the income and own 30% of the world’s wealth? So what do the top 1 % of wealth builders seem to do that the other 99% don’t? There is a … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on

Hairdressing Apprenticeships and Jobs – Get a Foundation Degree in Hair Design

If you are entering the world of hairdressing then you will soon become familiar with the term Foundation degrees. It is imperative that hairdressing students gain as much knowledge and develop the necessary skills to make them competent and successful … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Hairdressing Apprenticeships and Jobs – Get a Foundation Degree in Hair Design